Friday, January 30, 2009

Thankfulness


I admit I've been horribly lax in my blogging. In my defense, my life has changed quite a lot and let's just say I don't have as much time as I used to. I won't make any promises about blogging more. I'll just say that I really hope to!

Anyway, to tide you over I thought I would just give a little shout out to my friends. My wonderful, amazing friends who I look at and can't believe how much God has blessed me. I recently had to say goodbye to one of them and it just cemented in my heart how lucky I am. We go on adventures, we dress like crazies, we throw theme parties every chance we get, we live life together and it's the best.


I love you guys! Thanks for thinking I'm cool. :)

1 comment:

Jenna said...

katers,
I just came across this nice little friend ode. I don't know what I would do without you as my friend. I am so glad knew I needed someone to help me saddle-up my horses. You have made a better version of myself...complete with ice skates! I adore and miss you more than I can express.